Vaginal Tightening: Our society has been quite tight-lipped about vaginal appearance and health. However, the vagina is not just a sexual organ but an important part of a woman’s body. A woman must be able to feel good and confident about it. There are different ways of achieving a healthy vagina which you feel comfortable about. If you have issues with the looks and health of your vagina, it is important to speak up as solutions are always available.
Vaginal rejuvenation has emerged as a safe, effective, and commonly chosen procedure for women. Female genital rejuvenation surgery is also known as vaginoplasty. It is a type of reconstructive surgery which is performed on the vaginal canal, mucous membrane, and other vulva-vaginal structures of the uterus. The procedure aims to tighten the vagina that has become loose because of aging or childbirth. The procedure not only works on the internal muscles but also on the external skin and tissues around it.
How Does Vaginal Rejuvenation Work?
Vaginas endure a lot during childbirth. It leads to the stretching of the internal and external tissues along with separating the internal muscles. It can lead to sexual dysfunction. Rejuvenation helps in bringing the muscles back together and tightening them. The procedure also works on removing the extra skin both externally and internally which offers an appealing vaginal appearance. Women with intense laxity can get successful results with vaginal rejuvenation surgery.
Who Can Go For Vaginal Rejuvenation?
- A woman with a good health condition can opt for surgery.
- An individual with genital contours that have stretched or lax can go for the surgery.
- Feels pain during exercise or intercourse.
- A woman who wishes to improve the appearance of her genitals.
- A woman with a lack of sensation during intercourse after childbirth.
Surgical Rejuvenation Procedure
The first step is the administration of anesthesia. If it is a Vaginoplasty procedure, the excess is removed followed by tightening of the vaginal walls with sutures. In the case of labiaplasty, the excess tissue is removed for getting the required contour. Further, the labia are aligned and closed with the help of absorbing sutures.
Some Questions to Ask the Cosmetic Surgeon about Vaginal Tightening
- Will the surgical procedure affect the ability to feel pleasure?
- What to expect during the procedure?
- Do you need special preparation before the procedure?
- Are there any short and long-term risks involved?
- Will the surgery lead to reduced sensation?
- Is it safe to use feminine hygiene products after the surgery?
- Will it affect pregnancy and childbirth in the future?
Why to go for Vaginal Tightening?
- The procedure can be customized based on the specific needs of each candidate. There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to vaginal rejuvenation.
- For women who have lost the vaginal tightness due to aging or multiple childbirth can benefit from the procedure.
- After the procedure, you can notice an instant improvement in the overall appearance of the area treated.
- Vaginal rejuvenation can also help in improving the sexual life of women.
- If a woman is suffering from a medical condition such as urinary incontinence, they can also find relief with the procedure.
The vaginal tightening procedure can help in getting back the lost the confidence due to discomfort and self-consciousness. Sometimes, childbearing can lead to a loss of sexual desire or sensation. Vaginal rejuvenation can help a woman in more than one way and improves her quality of life. If you are considering the procedure, it is recommended to get a consultation from an experienced and renowned cosmetic surgeon near me for hymenoplasty surgery in Ahmedabad. This will help in getting answers to your queries for making an informed decision.
Call us today at +91 91060 03743
Follow l Like l Share l Subscribe