You must have heard about liposuction. You haven’t? Don’t worry we will be covering liposuction cost, what is liposuction and its procedure in this blog. We assure that you will get a better idea about liposuction and whether you should go for it or not at the end of this blog.
Let us begin.
Nowadays many men and women go for Liposuction – a common plastic surgery. Generally, fat tissues from the body are removed via liposuction. This procedure helps in body contouring from the areas which don’t respond to exercise or diet. Therefore, people who have tried everything to lose weight and haven’t got successful results, liposuction can be one of the best ways.
The most common areas on which liposuction is performed are:
hips, thighs, abdomen, knees, ankles, arms, face, chest, and neck.
The liposuction procedure doesn’t last for long but one might need to stay in the hospital overnight.
Firstly, the surgeon uses general anaesthesia for the safety and comfort of the patient. Then, the surgeon near you will make a small incision in the area. After the incision, ultrasound energy is delivered to the fat tissue using the latest and unique VASER technology. Thereafter, a micro cannula is inserted into the incision and another side is attached to the suction machine.
Usually, it’s an hour long procedure or even longer, depending upon the number of areas getting treated. Likewise, it also depends on the size of the area, the amount of removable fat as well as the bulk of fat deposit in the area. Also, via liposuction, your cosmetic surgeon can only extract a limited amount of fat tissue at once.
The liposuction cost in Ahmedabad varies depending on various factors like:
- Surgeon you choose
- Treatment area
- The amount of fat
- Type of technology
Normally the cost ranges from INR 30,000 – INR 1,50,000 at Mayfair advanced Aesthetic.
Results of Liposuction
- After the procedure, an improved body contour is recognizable immediately. It continues to improve further as the swelling subsides.
- The results are permanent but if you gain a large amount of weight, you can experience rippling skin, depending on how elastic your skin is.
- Though liposuction is not an obesity treatment, it results in some weight loss as well.
- If the person gains weight after the procedure, some fat deposit can accumulate in the treated area. And if the person loses some weight, the final liposuction results might improve.
Who Is the Right Candidate For Liposuction?
- One who has a stubborn fat deposit in certain areas and diets and exercises have shown no results.
- If you wish to change the contour of your body.
- One who wants to reach their ideal body weight by losing fat from the body.
- The person looking for fat loss from a specific part of the body.
- If you desire improvement in your body shape.
Healing after Liposuction
- You can walk around the same day after the procedure. The clinic will provide you with a compression garment that covers the treated area. It helps in reducing the swelling and achieving the final contour faster.
- Within 4-5 days after the procedure, you can resume work. And, you can resume your active lifestyle after 10-15 days of the procedure.
- The bruising and swelling will subside within 4-6 weeks. Furthermore, the final result of surgery is only visible after 4-6 months.
- You must avoid sunlight till the bruising has healed. Also, you should always use a sunscreen. As, you can get sunburn due to reduced sensation in the skin.
- Several factors can impact the results of surgery. It can be genetic, exercise, physical condition, smoking, alcohol intake, and skin elasticity.
To summarize, liposuction can be done on any body part with excess fat to improve the appearance. The cost for liposuction of various body parts may differ from one another. Best fat reduction in Ahmedabad is done at Mayfair Aesthetic Advanced Hospital.
Only the right consultation from the best cosmetic surgeon in Ahmedabad will help in deciding if you are the right candidate for liposuction.
In a nutshell, if you have any queries related to the procedure or cost, get in touch with us today at +91 91060 03743!