For women who are not happy with the way their breasts look, a breast implant is one of the best options. It helps in improving the size and appearance of the breast. Renowned cosmetologists for breast implants in Ahmedabad can help in achieving the desired results.
Once you decide to get the implants, you will have to follow certain precautions. Let’s have a look at them:
- Practice good fitness habits for overall well-being and health before the procedure.
- Eat a nutritious diet weeks before the surgery. Avoid crash dieting, alcohol consumption, and over-eating.
- Stop smoking as it can affect your ability to heal the scars. You must stop smoking at least 4 weeks before the surgery.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle to avoid getting a cough, cold, and viral as it can lead to delay in the procedure.
- Prepare and start arranging for any help that you will need in the home following the surgery. Arrange for someone who can drive you home post-surgery.
- Schedule all the required pre-operative tests suggested by the doctor.
- Try to relax and stay away from any kind of stress and anxiety.
The Breast Implant Procedure
The breast enlargement process includes the following steps:
- Medication is administered for sedation so that you remain comfortable during the surgical procedure. Anesthesia options include IV sedation and general anesthesia.
- The next step is making an incision in an area that is not visible. The plastic surgeon will discuss incision options with you for desired outcome. Common areas are along the areolar region; fold under the breast, and in the armpit. Incisions can vary depending on the type of breast implant, and the enlargement desired.
- Once the incision is made, the implant is placed in a pocket either under the pectoral muscle or directly behind the breast tissue.
- The next step is closing the incisions with layered sutures in the breast tissue. Adhesive or surgical tape can also be used to close the skin. The incision lines will fade over time.
- The results of the breast enlargement are visible immediately after the procedure.
Once the procedure has been done, the breast implant clinics will discharge you on the same day. However, you need to take certain precautions for faster recovery and healing.
Here’s a Look at Some Tips That Will Help
- Don’t shower or let your bandage get wet for the first 24 hours after the surgery.
- Ask your doctor if you can shower with your JP drain in place.
- Avoid baths such as hot tub and swimming pool for at least 6 weeks after the procedure.
- You should talk to the doctor before any type of deodorant, cream, or lotion near your incision.
- Always wear a soft and supportive bra for a minimum of 6 weeks post the procedure. Avoid wearing bras with an underwire. It is recommended to wear a bra even while sleeping.
- Take the antibiotic as prescribed by the cosmetic surgeon near you.
- Avoid doing any physical exercise that will tighten your chest muscles.
- Don’t lift heavier objects for 4-6 weeks.
- Connect with your cosmetic surgeon in case of fever, redness, increased pain, shaking chills, or trouble breathing.
The breast implant cost in Ahmedabad depends on the cosmetic surgeon you choose and their experience. You can schedule an appointment with the best cosmetic surgeon in Ahmedabad -Dr. Kedarnath Pandya for consultation.
Your queries can get resolved during the consultation and you can also discuss about the cost of the procedure. It is better to make an informed decision before going ahead with the breast implant procedure.
Call us at +91 91060 03743!
Follow l Like l Share l Subscribe
[…] Read the full blog: https://mayfairaestheticsurgery.com/breast-implant-before-after-and-procedure-of-the-surgery/ […]
[…] augmentation: More and more women are opting for breast augmentation surgery to achieve the desired shape and size of their breasts. Irrespective of the reason for getting the […]