A Brazilian butt lift is a procedure that is meant for improving the appearance of the buttocks. It also removes fat from other areas of the body like liposuction. However, Brazilian butt is different from facelift or breast lift procedures. Moreover, brazilian butt lift adds volume to the buttock and improves its shape. However, the procedure doesn’t help in improving sagging skin or removing excess skin. For sagging or excess skin, you must discuss it with your board-certified cosmetic surgeon and consider getting a butt lift. Usually, cosmetic surgeons perform Brazilian Butt.
What Can Brazilian Butt Lift Do to Your Body?
During the butt lift procedure, the cosmetic surgeon near you removes fat deposits from the other areas of the body and inserts them into the area around the butt. Furthermore, ater the healing procedure, the candidate will have a bigger butt that will have an enhanced appearance and symmetrical shape. The areas from where the fat is removed have smooth body contours.
Who is a Good Candidate for Brazilian Butt?
Getting the Brazilian butt done can be a personal decision. For some people, it can be empowering to have a desired body shape. Just like other parts of the body such as the tummy, breast, or face, for some women, it can be equally important to have a great posterior.
The following can be considered a good candidate for Brazilian Butt:
- They should be finished developing
- They are in a great physical condition
- Have realistic expectations from the results
- Have excess body fat in other areas of the body to be transferred to the butt area
For women who don’t have sufficient fat in other parts of the body, butt implants can be a suitable choice.
How Long Does The Brazilian Butt Last?
The procedure offers semi-permanent results. The Brazilian Butt results can last for several years or even a decade without the need for follow-up treatments. But, over the years the body witnesses some changes as a part of growing up. This can affect the results. It is essential to maintain a consistent weight for retaining the results of the Brazilian Butt.
Are Brazilian Butt Lifts Common?
In recent years, Brazilian Butt has become a common procedure and gaining popularity. There were lakhs of procedures performed across the globe before the pandemic. Though the pandemic has affected the figures a bit, there are still a consistent number of people opting for the elective procedure.
What are the Benefits of Brazilian Butt?
The advantages of Brazilian Butt are as follows:
- The results look absolutely natural.
- The effects of the procedure last for a long time.
- The Brazilian Butt is safe as compared to other surgeries and implants.
- The clothes fit in a better way and feel more comfortable.
- It helps in boosting your self-esteem.
Risks Involved In A Brazilian Butt Lift
Getting a Brazilian butt lift comes with some risks which are as follows:
- Expect some bruising during the procedure.
- Just like any other procedure, there can be chances of infection.
- You might experience skin discoloration or changes in the skin sensation.
- Swelling is a common issue that subsides eventually.
- The incision might bleed and the treated area might retain fluid.
It is important to choose a reputed cosmetic surgeon like Dr.Kedarnath Pandya with years of experience for getting the procedure done.
The Brazilian butt lift cost varies depending on the cosmetic surgeon you choose, their experience and credentials as well as the area you live in.
Schedule a consultation appointment with Dr. Kedarnath Pandya and his team and get all your queries solved regarding the procedure and the cost. Brazilian Butt lift is a safe procedure. If you wish to improve the appearance of your posterior, you can move ahead safely.
Call us today at +91 91060 03743
Follow l Like l Share l Subscribe