ConceptLiposuction is a simple cosmetic procedure that helps remove excess fat from your body with a suction technique. Generally, a cosmetic surgeon does this procedure. Liposuction is also known as lipoplasty.
Now, many people get liposuction, but if you are new to the concept, then there might be a few concerns like how is it done? Is it safe? What are the risks?
Worry not. We have got your back. Read this blog and you will have your concerns addressed by the end of it.
Procedure of Safe Liposuction
Firstly, liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that you will have to get done at the cosmetic surgery hospital or a clinic only. Make sure that the hospital is accredited and has the best professional standards for your procedure.
The procedure is quite simple. To begin with, you will be given local anesthesia for the procedure. Yes, it will help you get through the procedure smoothly.
Liposuction is a minimally-invasive surgery and thus, is favored by many patients.
Liposuction is a very safe procedure as it’s approved by USFDA and Indian FDA. Henceforth, you can be rest assured of the reliability. But you have to make sure that the hospital you chose, also has the approvals and certifications. Then you are good to go!
There are different types of safe liposuction procedures that you can choose from. Talk to your surgeon and make the best choice for your body.
Am I a Good Candidate For Liposuction?
Firstly, you must get a consultation with the best cosmetic surgeon in Ahmedabad. Talk about your goals and options. Then you will have a better idea regarding the procedure.
You will have a surgery granted that you are in good health. Of course, you can’t get this or for that matter any surgery, if you are not healthy physically.
Then there are certainly other factors like:
- Ideally, you should be within 30% of your standard body weight
- Have good firm and elastic skin
- You should not have health conditions like diabetes, heart disease, or a weak immune system.
- The candidate must have a good muscle tone
- A non-smoker
To sum it up, you can get a safe liposuction done only if you fulfill the checkboxes above.
Safe liposuction also comes with its set of risks like any other surgery.
- Pain: There will be pain after the procedure and even during the recovery stage. Talk about your pain concerns and get the right treatment before you get the surgery done.
- Bruising: You will experience bruising for a few weeks.
- Inflammation: The swelling may be seen for a couple of months, but could be controlled by the medications given by your surgeon.
- Numbness: The area that you got treated will feel numb for some time. This is generally temporary but if it continues then you must rush to your doctor immediately.
Always know the risks and the benefits beforehand. Also, it’s very important that your surgery is done by a certified surgeon.
Get your queries solved by the experts. Book an appointment with Mayfair Advanced Aesthetic Surgery, today!
Call us at +91 91060 03743 today!
Or WhatsApp us!