There are many women who are not happy with the size of their breasts and wish to improve their size and shape. Breast implants are one of the most common ways of enhancing the appearance of breasts. However, some women shy away from the procedure. Not everyone is comfortable inserting a foreign object into their body. For such women, breast augmentation with fat transfer offers a natural alternative that assures beautiful results.
The procedure involves liposuction for extracting fat from a donor region of the body such as the back, thighs, or abdomen. The fat is purified and then injected into the breasts for achieving desired size and shape. Breast augmentation with fat grafting offers results that look and feel absolutely natural.
In recent years, breast augmentation with fat transfer has increased in popularity owing to advancements in surgical technology. It offers women natural-looking breasts as compared to other breast enhancement procedures.
Breast augmentation surgery with fat transfer at Mayfair Advanced Aesthetic Surgery is suitable for candidates with:
- Smaller breasts due to genetic reasons
- Women with asymmetrical breasts
- New moms with decreased breast size due to pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Women with decreased breast size because of weight loss
- Women with decreased breast size, shape, and volume because of aging.
Breast Implant V/s Fat Transfer
Breast augmentation surgery at Mayfair Advanced Aesthetic Clinic is performed with silicone breast implants or saline. This offers great results by enhancing the shape and size of the breasts. But there can be certain drawbacks of using implants such as:
- You will need to get the procedure repeatedly once the implants wear out. This usually occurs 10-20 years after the initial surgery.
- Breast implant ruptures are rare to nil as advanced technologies are used for breast implant surgeries.
- In women with petite structure and lesser breast tissues, it can be challenging to get natural-looking results.
However, breast augmentation with the fat transfer completely eliminates these drawbacks. The procedure offers permanent results which don’t need revision. Many complications associated with breast implants can be prevented by using fat transfer method. Also, this is a natural enhancement method so the new breasts will look and feel natural. Even women with petite frames can benefit from natural-looking breasts.
Benefits of Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer
- It is one of the safest and natural breast augmentation methods.
- The risk of allergic reaction is reduced as body’s fat is used. An allergic reaction can occur when the implant is inserted into the body.
- This method offers long-lasting results.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure with lesser downtime.
- The recovery period is also very short.
- It offers additional body sculpting benefits in the treated area.
- There is no scarring in the breast region after augmentation.
Who Is The Right Candidate For Breast Augmentation?
- The one with overall good health.
- Candidates with realistic expectations for the results after the procedure.
- The one who expects a modest enhancement in the breast size.
- The one who has enough excess fat in other regions of the body for extraction.
One needs to understand that there are certain limits to how much breast size you can increase using the fat transfer method. If you want a substantial increase in the size of the breasts, implants are a better option. Also, breast augmentation with the fat transfer will not address any sagging issues.
If you are interested in breast augmentation with fat transfer, schedule an appointment with the best breast implant surgeon – Dr. Kedarnath Pandya.
You must get the right consultation and get your queries answered before proceeding ahead with the procedure.
Call us +91 91060 03743