Summers are the perfect time to enjoy vacations at your favorite destination. However, they are also a preferred wedding season for many. There is a unique charm associated with summer weddings. Everybody wishes to put their best foot forward for their wedding and leave no stone unturned to look their best.
If you are also going to be a summer bride, it’s time for you to start preparing for your big day! Here’s a look at some tips on how to prepare for the wedding and be the stunning diva on your ‘The-Day’.
Laser hair removal
For every bride-to-be, one of the challenges is to remain hair-free for their wedding functions. Who doesn’t want to spot flawless and hair-free skin with dazzling wedding outfits? It is better to ditch the conventional hair removal methods as they offer temporary results.
Laser hair removal can offer permanent hair reduction and smoother skin. You need to schedule the sessions a few months before the wedding so that you can witness the results by the time you get married. You can get laser hair removal for legs, hands, underarms, upper lips, chin, bikini line, and more. It will take at least 5-6 sessions for the procedure to complete.
If you are looking for a perfect figure for your special day, liposuction in Ahmedabad can help. However, liposuction is not a weight-loss treatment. It can’t help you lose weight. The procedure is suitable for people who are near to ideal body weight and struggling with some stubborn fat around the belly, buttocks, arms, thighs, love handles, etc. Liposuction can help in contouring your problem areas.
Every bride wishes to have shiny, lustrous, and voluminous hair for her wedding festivities. The trendy hairstyles look prettier when your hair is healthy and thick. You will have to start taking care of your mane a few months before your wedding.
Some tips for better hair:
- Start with getting regular trims as it can help in getting rid of rough and split ends.
- Use a quality hair mask to nourish and moisturize your hair at least once or twice a week.
- Use a chemical-free shampoo that suits your hair and scalp type.
- Always use a serum after hair wash to lock in the moisture.
- Cover your hair with a hat or scarf when stepping out in the sun.
- If you have colored your hair, use special shampoos for color-treated hair.
- Get hair spa sessions at regular intervals before the wedding.
- Have vitamin supplements if necessary, as advised by the doctor.
- Follow cleansing, toning, and moisturizing routine religiously.
- Get beauty sleep of 7-8 hours.
- Exfoliate your skin at least once a week.
- Take special facials based on your skin type and skin goals.
- DIY homemade packs can also help.
- Get regular clean-ups.
- In case of frequent breakouts or acne, consult a dermatologist.
- Take skin supplements, if required as advised by the doctor.
- Remove makeup before sleeping and allow the skin to breathe.
- Always use a good moisturizer based on skin type- oily/ mix/ dry.
- Invest in good skin care products such as serums and under-eye creams.
A healthy diet, hydration, and stress-free routine will positively beautify your appearance. You must follow a healthy lifestyle along with the above-mentioned procedures and tips.
Every bride wishes to look gorgeous and flawless for her special day. It is best to visit a cosmetic surgeon near Ahmedabad a few months prior to your wedding. They will suggest supplements and procedures that can make you look stunning at your wedding; just the way you always dreamt of!
Visit Mayfair Aesthetic Surgery today to get the best cosmetic surgeries in Ahmedabad.
Call us today at +91 91060 03743
Follow l Like l Share l Subscribe