For women the appearance of their breasts is important. Those contribute to their overall figure. If someone is not happy with the size and shape of their breasts, breast augmentation at Mayfair Advanced Aesthetics can help. How, you ask? Well, thanks to the advancement in medical science, women can now achieve the desired shape and size of their breasts. In recent times, it has become common to opt for breast implant surgery for disproportionate or saggy breasts.
The reason for saggy breasts can be sudden weight loss or post-pregnancy. Apart from that, women who have undergone a mastectomy after breast cancer might need breast reconstruction for achieving the full volume of the breasts.
About Breast Augmentation
Breast implant surgery is a procedure that is meant for improving the fullness of breasts and giving them curvier look. It also enhances the overall look of the body and boosts confidence. There are many ways of performing breast augmentation. The method is determined based on the specific case of the patient. It is customized for each individual.
The idea is to create a pocket under the breast tissue and place the implant in that pocket. The procedure is performed with either local anesthetic or general anesthetic.
Pros of Breast Augmentation at Mayfair
- One of the main benefits of breast implant surgery is that it is a long-term solution for achieving an ideal and fuller figure.
- Breast implants help in adding volume to the breasts. This helps in filling out the clothing better and also creates an attractive cleavage.
- When your natural curves are enhanced, it creates a flattering shape. Your breasts become proportionate to the rest of the body.
- For women who wish to achieve an hourglass figure, breast enlargement can help.
- It also helps in boosting the self-confidence of women. They become confident enough to socialize with people and wear desired clothes.
- For women who wish to be a part of the glamour industry, the breast augmentation procedure can help.
Side Effects of Breast Augmentation
- A major side effect of breast enlargement can be fake-looking breasts. If the implants are improperly sized or if the procedure is not performed to perfection, it will affect the appearance of the breasts. It is better to go for a consultation and make an informed decision. Always choose a licensed and experienced cosmetic surgeon like Dr. Kedarnath Pandya.
- The texture and the feeling of the breasts might change especially after the saline implants. If an individual is skinny, the implant might look stiff under the stretched skin.
- Just like any other procedure, there is always a risk of you not being too happy with the results.
- Implants will need replacement after a point.
- Just like any other procedure, implants will leave scars behind.
Things You Need To Know About Scarring
The incision scar will be permanent but most of them are light in appearance. Initially they might be thick and red but eventually will become lighter and thinner. The incision is made in places that are normally not exposed. Therefore, after healing, the scars will become lesser visible. Also, the scars might become red before fading away. This should be taken normally as everyone heals differently. Be patient during the recovery and healing phase. Avoid exposure to the sun for at least 9 months.
The breast implant surgery cost in Ahmedabad depends on the type of breast augmentation you choose. It also depends on the location you live in and the experience of the surgeon you choose. You can schedule a consultation session with the cosmetologist to discuss the cost of the procedure.
If you are looking for a breast implant surgeon in Ahmedabad, visit Dr. Kedarnath Pandya- the best cosmetic plastic surgeon in Ahmedabad.
Call Us – +91 91060 03743
Follow l Like l Share l Subscribe
[…] Breast Implant 0 […]