Hair transplant surgery involves the procedure to move the hair you already have to fill the section of your head with thin or no hair. It is a minimally invasive surgery, although it is still a medical procedure that normally involves the use of local anesthesia. And hence, there are some safety precautions you should consider before going ahead with this procedure.
You must be thinking why is that so? The reason is that unlike other traditional medical surgeons, hair transplant surgeons have little experience or training in the operating room. That means safety precautions might not be their priority during the procedure. So, it is crucial to choose the clinic and surgeon accordingly.
You need to start by finding a good hair treatment clinic that has experienced surgeons and qualified team members for hair transplant surgery. Mayfair is a hair treatment clinic in Ahmedabad that understands hair transplant as surgery and provides an experienced team to carry out the procedure.
Best doctors know what precautions should be taken before undergoing any surgery.
Mayfair provides some of the best hair transplant doctors in Ahmedabad. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about your safety during your hair transplant surgery.
Let’s see some precautions that you need to know before taking hair transplant surgery —
- Cleanliness and hygiene: The surgery room or the operation room should be clean and sanitized. And all medical instruments should also be covered and sterilized before the surgery.
- Clothes and protective wear: Patients should preferably wear disposable clothes provided by the treatment clinic instead of street clothes. The doctors and surgeons are also supposed to wear protective gear during the procedure.
- Medicines and drug usage: The patient should stop taking the following medicines or drugs one week before the surgery — blood thinners, aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, Ibuprofen, natural medicine, and vitamin B or E.
- Medical conditions or allergies: The patient should inform the doctor or surgeon about any other medical condition he/she or allergies that could affect the surgery.
- Haircutting: Patients should preferably not cut their hair for at least two weeks before the surgery as that time would allow proper growth of donor hair strands. Normally, your clinic or doctor will let you know all the safety precautions that you should know before taking hair transplant surgery. And one thing you should know that is these safety precautions might differ from patients to patients according to their body and health problems. Mayfair understands all that and prioritizes patients’ safety before and after the surgery. If you’re looking for hair transplant in Ahmedabad then you should reach out to us.